The graduate program offers a Master of Science (MS) degree in Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications. The master’s degree programs have been specifically designed to deliver research-based education so that students are empowered to succeed in these career opportunities:
- Agricultural Leadership: For students who want to develop personal leadership skills, engage in community and organizational development, serve others, and network with leadership institutes in global environments.
- Agricultural Education: For students who want an exciting career in education and related areas as a certified agriscience instructor and educational specialist.
- Extension Education: For students who want to lead outreach and nonformal education in government service, community, and industry settings.
- Agricultural Communications: For students who want to focus on anticipatory and strategic communications to build, maintain, and repair relationships with agricultural stakeholders and stake seekers.
Students may elect either an online or on-campus option for completing requirements of the master’s degree. The online option consists of a general degree in Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications.
See the Graduate Student Handbook for more information on the program and course requirements.
- ALEC Graduate Student Handbook
- Upcoming ALEC Graduate Courses
- Application Deadlines
- Bursar’s Office
- Center for Career Development
- Class Timetable
- Course Descriptions
- Graduate Catalog
- Graduate School Admissions
- International Students
- One Stop (Your source for answers on financial aid, student accounts, registration & records)
- Student Success Center
- Thesis Dissertation Site
- UT Graduate Forms