A bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications will prepare you for careers in business and industry, agricultural education, agricultural extension education, and agricultural communications, while developing your leadership and communications skills.
Choose from three concentrations:
- Agricultural Education: Leads to teacher licensure in agricultural sciences in the state of Tennessee. Learn more about licensure.
- Agricultural Communications: Provides a broad background in agriculture while building career skills in journalism, electronic media, marketing/management, and broadcasting.
- Community Engagement and Leadership Development: Prepares students to pursue careers in community or youth organizations, Extension, government, business/industry, or international environments by developing strong leadership skills and an understanding of how people learn and organizations function.
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Admissions Calendar
- ALEC Course Descriptions
- Class Timetable
- Center for Career Development
- Degree Audit Report System
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- International Students
- One Stop (Your source for answers on financial aid, student accounts, registration & records)
- UTrack (Track your progress in Your Major)
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Student Success Center